I spotted this on a couple of blogs, but can’t remember which ones now! I thought I’d do it anyway… Here we go!
1. What planner are you currently using?
A personal Holborn in brown.
2. What planner(s) have given you planner peace?
The Holborn. I’ve been using it for almost a year now! Since Christmas day 2013.
3. Filofax, Midori or Erin Condren?
Well I would have to say Filofax, though I’ve never had an Erin Condren planner. I’m really not a fan of bound planners any more.
4. Pocket, Personal, A5, or binder?
Definitely Personal. The pocket is too small and the A5 too large for an everday planner for me.
5. Where do you get inspired the most? YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest?
Instagram I guess! Only because I see stuff on there as I’m scrolling and I use it the most!
6. What’s your go to pen?
I think I would have to say my Papermate inkjoy four-colour pen… I use it to colour code!
7. What are your favorite inserts?
Hmm, well I make my own to use mostly. I used some DIYfish ones earlier this year and loved those!
8. Stickers, post-it’s, or page flags?
Gotta be post-its.
9. Keep it simple or deck it out?
Oh, definitely simple. Coloured washi for my colour code is as ‘snazzy’ as I get!
10. How many sections do you have in your planner?
5. Notes, Lists, Diary, Fitness and Blog.
11. Do you use a planner for school?
I use my main one to keep track of lectures and ‘homework’, but I do also have one set up with my module information and ideas.
12. Rings, spiral bound, discbound or other? Why?
Rings! I like that I can put in whatever I want.
13. Do you use a dashboard? How?
Nah, I have a pretty laminated dashboard but I don’t use it as one! Occasionally I will stick a shopping list on there but very rarely. The shopping list usually sticks onto my phone hahah!