Follow:
Filofax

Updated Filofax tabs.

A month or so ago, I posted about using my Motex embosser to label my divider tabs. All good in theory, but not great in practise! I should have used some sort of clear tape to cover the labels I think, because pretty soon they were sliding about and disappearing. You may have noticed in a couple of my ‘My Week‘ posts…

I decided that it was about time I got it sorted. I still had my ‘finance’ tab on show, and the information behind that tab was actually blog-related! To sort it out, I binned my beloved martha stewart sticky tabs (i need to find more!) and made new tabs out of card and washi tape. It was really easy – all I did was cut five tab shapes from the card, wrap them in washi and then glue/tape to the dividers that I already had. Then I just used a black pen to write on the labels. It looks so much neater now!

They’re not quite in line; I thought I’d stuck them on equally spaced, but photo evidence shows differently. Nevertheless, they’re working for me right now!

Share:
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like